Home : Forms & Permits

Activity-Related Forms, License and Applications:


Construction Permit Applications:

Land, Property and Zoning-related Forms and Applications:


Stormwater Forms


General Village-related Forms

         •   Dog License


Board of Review Forms


Election Forms-Voters


You can also Register to Vote and Request Absentee Ballots at: Myvote.wi.gov

If you are emailing the applications send to: clerk@summitvillage.org

Election Forms -Candidates: